Lil' Wayne introduces Young Money

Tuesday, February 12, 20132comments


Lil' Wayne introduces Young Money

Young Money Entertainment aka Young Moula is an American hip hop record label which was founded in 2003. The founder was Lil Wayne and the distributing label is Universal Music Group. This label in an imprint of Cash Money Records of which Weezy was the president. On October 2, 2007, Wayne announced that he had given up his position to Cortez Bryant. Here is what he said in an interview with Vibe Magazine: "I just want everybody to know I am no longer the president of nothing. I gave Cortez Bryant the presidency of Young Money Records and I stepped down from any other positions... I am the president of me. I am me! I run nobody, I live in a different world with different laws."
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

February 12, 2013 at 5:41 PM

inside this video i found somethin' 'Drake dis" so it means common's swags being imitated by this guy (Drake) or tsup??

February 12, 2013 at 6:11 PM

haa haaa haaah..,

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Ommy Runner | WE RUN ALL RUNNERS INC
Copyright © 2011. MASSTOWN MOVEMENTS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by RUNNER INC Published by Ommyrunner
Proudly powered by MASSTOWN